Established in 2000 by directors Caroline Crane and Jenny Norton, Norton Crane has gained a reputation for creating timeless modern classic designs. Each project is entirely bespoke to complement individual tastes and lifestyle.
Jenny, who originally trained as an illustrator at the Chelsea School of Art, brings a potential project to life with exquisite watercolour illustrations enabling decisions to be made.
Caroline, who has twenty-five years of project management experience, ensures that your project is completed on time and to budget.
Both Caroline and Jenny have years of highly established connections with carefully chosen luxury design houses and suppliers so they can make the best recommendations suited to your taste and style.
Moving to the city or the country is an exciting step; however, we appreciate that it can be a daunting task. Norton Crane can oversee the design and decoration of your new home, ensuring that the move runs as smoothly as possible.
They also specialise in working with expats being relocated to the United Kingdom overseeing renovation or interior design projects in time for their arrival. Having lived in Singapore, Caroline is well acquainted with what is required in the home when moving a family back from abroad.
Our services include:
· Creative services: we provide watercolour paintings and mood boards to enable our clients to visualise our designs.
· Design services: elevations, floor and lighting plans where required.
· Sourcing: fabrics, furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, lighting, flooring and accessories from a diverse range of high quality suppliers.
· Introduction to known and trusted contractors; from decorators to full build teams. Working relationships that we have established over the past fifteen years.
· Partnership with architectural practices.
· Project management services.